6 Apps I Can't Live Without!
Let's face it, our phones have pretty much become an extension of our brains. I'll be honest... I've tried to break the habit of being on my damn phone ALL THE TIME but it's not easy.
Here's my favourite apps that I use to organise my life/business in hopes that I'll be efficient with my usage of my phone and can be more present in the Real World.
- FLOW - As the creators say “Project management made easy”, Flow is a simple, flexible project and task management software for teams. I like to plan ahead, set priorities and track projects from start to finish. This the app my team uses to ensure all bikini orders are made correctly and on time. I can ensure nothing is getting forgotten or missed from the palm of my hand wherever I am.
- INSTAGRAM – No surprise here. I can be almost certain that without Instagram I would not have a business. I am on Instagram almost hourly, whether it be to post a photo, reply to DM’s, post on our story or to have a sneaky stalk of our competitors. You can guarantee it will be in my recently used list.
- FACEBOOK PAGES – This app is perfect for keeping track of our Facebook page interaction, DM and Instagram comments. As you can imagine most comments on our Instagram get lost in a sea of notifications. To ensure no comment goes unseen I quickly and easily see what’s happening post by post. The Direct messaging is a dream as I can easily reply and file each inquiry as it comes though.
- PREVIEW - My go to app for my Instagram scheduling. Unlimited grid space, rearrange posts, edit, schedule, manage hashtags, analytics, repost, the list goes on Instagram like a PRO. Preview is your visual planner for Instagram. Predict what your feed will look like before you post anything. There are so many FREE apps like this to choose from, but this one is my preferred, and we have stuck like glue. To anyone who wants a cohesive, visually appealing Instagram page this app is a MUST HAVE!
- Receipt Bank – For anyone who is useless at bookkeeping, this app does all the work. NO MORE DATA ENTRY! The app extracts and organises key information from your clients' receipts and invoices, so you can focus on what matters. It takes a little effort to set up, but now all I do is upload/take a photo of the invoice and, bada bing, bada boom. Its pushed though to my accounting software (Xero). Happy days……
- DROPBOX - If you're like me and have a million pictures on your phone, it can be a pain to get them off. Using Dropbox is a total dream!! They make it super easy to upload your photos to a Dropbox folder straight from the app... and you can even share those folders easily too. SO much easier than the old days of having to email every picture to yourself. YUCK.
There you have it... a little glimpse of the apps that are normally running on my phone. If you have a favourite app, I'd love to hear about it! Comment below.